Plan and oversee the spiritual and recreational program of activities for eighty plus summer staff. Be available to meet with, disciple, and pray with summer staff. Create and support community and fellowship opportunities within the CBCC summer staff.
- Develop worship services and worship teams for summer staff Sunday night praise and teaching meeting.
- Develop and lead small group Bible studies.
- Lead weekly staff meeting devotions.
- Plan and lead staff activity nights (bowling, capture the flag, etc).
- Counsel and disciple summer staff.
- Assist CBCC supervisors with encouraging summer staff in the workplace.
- Meet with Executive Director and Human Resources Manager weekly to offer feedback and discuss summer staff issues.
- Model a mature, committed Christian life for summer staff to observe and follow.
Qualifications/Skills Required (including education and experience):
- A growing personal relationship with Jesus Christ and agreement with the CBCC Statement of Faith.
- Experienced in leadership in a high-profile position.
- Able to build enthusiasm, unity and commitment among summer staff.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Comfortable spending large amounts of time with college age young people.
- Passionately committed to the growth and discipleship of college age young people.
- All other qualifications of a full-time position with Cannon Beach Christian Conference Center.