What does it take to grow?
- the right environment
- the proper care and encouragement
Are you ready to grow? Grow in your range of job skills and training? Grow in your maturity and ability to succeed in life? Grow deeper spiritual roots?
A conference assistant position at Cannon Beach Conference Center is more than just a job. It’s an experience designed to help you grow towards your full potential as a trained staff member, individual, and follower of Christ.
The conference assistant position is our entry level role serving in all guest service areas including food services and housekeeping. In addition to the training conference assistants receive, additional opportunities exist for leadership and career development.
Work experience includes:
- Food service – dining room, dishes, kitchen, cafe
- Housekeeping – cleaning rooms, servicing guest rooms, facilities cleaning
- Others – recreation center desk, book store clerk
As a conference assistant, you can experience living and working in community with other Christians in one of the Northwest’s premiere conference centers.
Other benefits include:
- Housing with complimentary high speed internet (Captain’s Quarters and Riverhouse)
- Complimentary meals when working in food service (waitstaff, cafe, dishes, kitchen)
- Eligible for medical/dental insurance, 401K retirement plan and vision insurance
- Opportunities to attend Ecola Bible School sessions
- Opportunities to pursue online education or other life enriching activities
- The potential for advancement
If you are seeking a place to live and work in a positive environment with other Christians, the conference assistant position may be the perfect short or long term opportunity. Spend your time off in one of the most beautiful coastal resort areas in the United States. Make lasting friendships and enjoy the close knit CBCC community.
Are you ready to GROW? Apply online here!
Would you like to be contacted? Fill out our contact form here!