The Ecola Part Time (EPT) staff position at Cannon Beach Christian Conference Center is an ideal way to earn money for expenses or tuition while attending Ecola Bible College.
Our EPT positions include some great benefits:
- Convenient location – Ecola Bible College is located on the campus of Cannon Beach Conference Center
- Flexibility – CBCC will automatically schedule around student’s class times, outreach, and term breaks
- Variety of hours – EPT staff can choose to work between 6 to 20 hours per week
- A positive environment – EPT staff serve our guests and work alongside other CBCC staff members
- Job training – EPTs gain valuable job skills and experience in food services (dining room, dishes, cafe) and housekeeping
- Complimentary meal – EPTs serving in a food service area receive a complimentary meal during their shift.
Ecola Part Time Staff work a “floater” schedule which will change from week to week depending on our guest groups and workload. Most of the shifts are scheduled during weekday afternoons and weekends. (EPT staff must be available to work Sunday mornings.)
For more information, click on the Ecola Part Time job description.
Questions? Please contact human resources manager Paul Knoch at (800) 745-1546 or e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org